I teach these classes for the purpose of sharing unbiased information and resources with parents so they will be able to make informed decisions for their baby and family. My hope is to create an environment where everyone in class can listen, participate, and share. These classes are for birth parents and families planning all types of birth, whether in the hospital, home, or a birth center, and for parents welcoming their first baby or have more children.
I offer private classes or private group classes if you have friends who can join. Feeding Your Baby, Postpartum, and Labor Refresher classes are around three hours long, with a break in the middle, $175 per class. Pricing for Childbirth 4-week series is $275. No one is turned away for lack of funds, discounts available. If you are interested in taking one of the classes listed below please contact me!
Labor and Birth 4-week series:
Next series will be in March 2020, exact dates coming.
Please contact me if you are interested in this class! email@example.com
- Class 1: Anatomy of birth – what’s actually going on in there
- Preparing your body for a smoother birth
- Labor stages – there’s a wide range of normal
- When to call your midwife or doula
- Class 2: Labor positions and breathing – coping with the unpredictable and working with your body
- Videos of normal labor and birth
- Class 3: What to expect when laboring at home – gathering your best birth team and setting up your space
- What to expect in the hospital – what to bring, setting up your space, and a discussion of possible interventions
- Class 4: Feeding your baby – getting started with breastfeeding and other feeding options
- Healing from the birth – the best self-care for a healthy recovery
- The right expectations of yourself, your partner and your baby
- Newborn care – sleep, eating, normal baby habits
Please contact me soon if you are interested in this class! $275 for the series, or $75 per class.
Thank you so much for all of your wisdom and advice during your excellent class! We feel more confident and less afraid. – KR