Fertility Care and At-Home IUIs
Just as we do for our pregnant and parenting clients, we offer respectful, individualized care to support and nourish you through your conception journey. Our fertility and insemination services honor all bodies, genders, sexualities, and family structures.
Throughout your care, we share insight, information, and compassion drawn from our own paths toward parenthood. We look to nature as a model of fertility, interconnection, and renewal that mirrors the cyclical rhythms of our bodies. We work collaboratively with doctors, fertility clinics, and practitioners of fertility-supportive complementary therapies like acupuncture, herbalism, and Maya abdominal therapy.
Our insemination care includes vaginal, intracervical, and intrauterine inseminations (IUIs) in the comfort of your home; on-call availability to inseminate any time during your fertile window; and centrifuge preparation of fresh sperm for IUIs. If you choose to continue working with us after you become pregnant, some of the cost of inseminations can be deducted from the midwifery care fee.
In addition to insemination services, we also offer fertility consultations to help you achieve your optimal fertile health. We share skills and knowledge that support you to build genuine connection with your body, cultivate strong self-care practices, and find community. We’re happy to discuss these topics and many more:
- Cycle charting and insemination timing
- Labwork analysis
- Considerations in choosing a donor
- Logistics of possible conception methods, including deciding between fresh and frozen sperm
- Nutritional, stress management, exercise, and sleep strategies to enhance fertility
- The role of non-gestational parents
- The emotional and spiritual story woven within your path to parenthood