At-Home Postpartum Services
The first few weeks after your baby’s birth is an exciting and emotional time. You and your family will go through many changes and adjustments even if you’ve done this before. The care that we provide the birth parent and baby is designed to help ease the transition to life with a newborn. This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Coming to your home for six visits on this schedule: day 1, day 3, day 6, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, and 6 weeks
- We are available with phone and text support between visits for every question or concern you may have
- We will weigh your baby at each visit as one data point in your baby’s health
- We will support you with breast/chest feeding, and if desired, discuss when and how to introduce the bottle
- We will assess the birth parent’s health and healing, help with sleep, nutrition, exercise, emotional health, etc.
- If there are older siblings we spend time discussing their adjustment to a new family dynamic